QUALITY HOTEL ELMS
456 Papanui Road, Christchurch NZ
Terms and Conditions
Unless negligence by the company is proved, the company will not be held liable for injury to person,or damage to any Customer or person staying/ visiting the hotel and or its general facilities and area.
The cancellation policy for one room is 24 hours prior to the date of arrival. Different cancellation policies apply for any bookings of 2 rooms or more; please contact The Quality Hotel Elms directly on 03 3553577 unless prior agreements are made. All corporate bookings are 6 pm on the day of arrival.
For any cancellations made after the above date and for non-arrivals, full cancellation fee will apply.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
- The hotel shall permit the use of its facilities for any purpose other than that stated in the original booking correspondence; unless written consent is obtained prior to the booking.
- Although the hotel has endeavored to ensure all information in its advertising material is correct at the time of printing, it reserves the right to alter, substitute or withdraw any service, facility or amenity at any time, without notice if necessary.
- The Quality Hotel Elms is not responsible for any damage to Customers’ or visitors’ cars parked in the Quality Hotel Elms’ car park.
- This agreement is subject to New Zealand law.
- The Customer accepts that The Quality Hotel Elms and its staff can have unrestricted right of access at all times to any and all rooms and agrees to comply with any order given by its staff.
- The Customers accepts full responsibility for all of the Customer’s visitors in or about the hotel and its general facilities and area. No visits are permitted between 12am and 7 am. Any damage to the room and the hotel’s fixtures, fittings and furnishings will be the responsibility of the Customer and will be charged accordingly.
- We are a NON SMOKING hotel and an additional $200 will be added to the bill of the Customer or its visitors are found to be smoking. In line with the non- smoking regulations ACT, we have the right to ask any Customer who is found smoking inside the hotel’s premises to leave the hotel.
- Rooms Keys must be left at reception upon departure; if they are lost the Customer will be charged $30 dollars.
- The Customer agrees not to use or store articles or liquids that are dangerous, noxious, inflammable and explosive or which may give risk to health or fire risk.
- Long stay single reservation: should you need to shorten your stay, you will be required to give 24 hours notice. If the booking consists of more than one room, please contact the Quality Hotel Elms directly on 03 3553577. Failure to do so will lead to full charge.
- The Customer hereby warrants and represents that they will not use any of the hotel room’s for any purpose which is illegal.
- Customers are respectfully reminded that accounts are due for payment immediately upon presentation. Personal or Company credit facilities are available only where prior arrangements have been made with the Quality Hotel Elms all direct bill accounts must be paid in full by the 20th of each month. Late payment fees may apply.
- The customer, by confirming a booking with the Quality Hotel Elms accepts these terms and conditions in full, without exception and/or variation, unless any such variation is agreed between the customer and the Company and duly signed by the customer and an authorized signatory of the Quality Hotel Elms
All prices are inclusive of GST.
Hotel Manager .
Quality Hotel Elms Christchurch